Saturday, June 2, 2012

Poor Little Lady

Poor little Adelyn. What we thought was a little heat rash from a big Memorial Weekend in the sun turned out to be a little virus known as Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. Except, it wasn't just on her hands, feet, or mouth. This rash was everywhere! It wasn't pretty looking but honestly, it didn't seem to bother her too much. She had one really fussy day with a mild fever but that's about it.



I can't say 100% where she got it from but my hunch is it was from the gym. She likes to crawl around where the big kids play so I don't even want to know what kind of germs she has on her by the end of the hour.



Aside from a few crusty bumps, she has recovered and is gearing up for birthday week! In fact we have some grandparents on their way here right now to celebrate her birthday a little early! I'm just glad she got the virus LAST week and not on her birthday. That would have made for some great 1st birthday pictures, wouldn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment