I've had quite a few people inquire about the garden we planted a few weeks ago.
If you have no clue what I'm talking about, click here for a refresher.
If you have no clue what I'm talking about, click here for a refresher.
Well, the answer is, it's growing!
Despite 3 inches of snow, we are seeing green all over the place. The main thing we are seeing is lettuce.
The spinach and snow peas are well on their way. We will soon be planting peppers, cucumbers, and zucchini. For the record, there will be NO tomatoes in our garden. (I can hear the groans of disapproval from my father right now). Sorry, Dad. They're still nasty to me.
Some websites that I have found helpful to the newbie gardener are:
Despite 3 inches of snow, we are seeing green all over the place. The main thing we are seeing is lettuce.http://www.vegetable-gardening-online.com/
http://www.hgtv.com/landscaping/a-raised-vegetable-garden/index.html
http://www.mysquarefootgarden.net/
No comments:
Post a Comment